Saturday, July 21, 2007

Good Wood 2007

If it looks like rain, it must be the Festival of Speed at Goodwood house. We actually had a pretty good day with only a brief shower in the early afternoon. Some beautiful cars and contact with my childhood - I am certain I had a picture on my bedroom wall of this car (FEV5H) ... amazing to see the real thing in action!
















Also an automotive sculpture that got better the more you looked at it and a six wheeled racing car - so much cool stuff, so many photos, I could bore you all day, I really could!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:14 pm, July 27, 2007, Blogger Lou said...

Don't believe Nims had a picture of that car on her wall - more likely to have been one of george michael...

Stan - have you been blogging under a false identity?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home